In follicular hair transplant, the permanent hair from the back and the sides is transplanted onto the bald area. The biggest advantage of this follicular hair transplant is that it allows transplantation of up to 5000 follicular units in a single session.
Salient features of Satya’s technique of FUT
We use a special closure technique for stitching the donor site called Trichophyticclosure. This is particularly helpful in creating a very fine scar line at the donor site & we see hairs growing through the scar tissue. So the biggest concern of the patient of having a big scar at the back of head in FUT is taken care of.
The strip is then dissected under magnification into follicular units containing 1, 2 or 3 follicles. The hairs are implanted in the bald area in pre made slits by fine needles under local anesthesia. We take utmost care of the grafts at every step. Grafts are dissected under high end Japanese microscopes to avoid wastage.
Mega sessions: In a single session even 5000+ grafts can be implanted provided the donor area is dense enough to provide that many grafts. This is a big advantage as it saves patient’s time & money & there is no need to go for multiple small sessions. Read More
Follicular unit transplant is ideal for both men and women if they are facing hair loss problems in the following areas:
- Receding hairline or hair loss in the front
- Extensive loss of hair on the crown and top area
- Receding hairline near the temple area
- To add density to an area consisting of scanty hair
- Scars found in beard, scalp or eyebrow due to injury or burn
- Hair can also be transplanted in beard, moustache, eyebrow or eyelashes
Fut treatment in Delhi is becoming popular now days as people have started understanding the benefits of FUT treatment over FUE. FUT stands for follicular unit extraction. Fut treatment in Delhi is a very beneficial technique performed by only skilled and artistic surgeons as it requires proper surgical expertise to dissect the strip and then stitch it back again. In patients with higher grades of baldness, FUT is a basic necessity as maximum number of grafts can be extracted using FUT without disturbing the donor density at the back. With the help of FUT treatment in Delhi one can get a full coverage in a single session only as a minimum of 2500 to 4000 grafts can be extracted in a single session.
While on the other part, if only FUE is done then the donor density gets reduced and empty spaces are seen from the donor scalp. While choosing FUT treatment in Delhi the patient experiences the following benefits:
- Full head is not shaved off, so the social downtime is reduced and the patient can pursue his routine activities without wearing a cap.
- A good number of grafts can be extracted, so an equivalent coverage is received
- As the fat tissue surrounding the grafts is more, so more acceptability of the grafts.
- In FUT, only the strip area is used so the remaining donor area remains untouched.
We do not administer the use of any particular technique for hair transplant as it depends upon the donor capability of the patient that which technique would be best in his case.
Follicular Unit Transplant Results
Hair transplantation is being done at a lot of clinics, now-a days. But there are many things which one has to look for while choosing a transplantation clinic… Read More